Tuesday 27 November 2012

Holly Jolly Christmas CANDi...


Holly here from Ribbons & Glue sharing another fun project today using some Very Merry Silver CANDi ® goodness.  Did you know that you can now purchase CANDi® products in the US online? 

Here's where you can find yummy CANDi ® products:
These little embellishments are so fun to use!

 

For my CANDi® project this week, I decided to make a Christmas treat bag using a 6 x 12 sheet of embossed Coredination's Paper.  If you want to learn how to make a treat bag yourself, check out the link to Robin's video tutorial over at Robin's Creative Cottage.



I embellished my treat bag with a big ol' red grosgrain ribbon, some holly leaves cut from Cricut Creative Memories Cheerful Season, a stamped sentiment from Bug Bites and added some Very Merry Silver CANDi® on to my holly berries. 



Like Me on Facebook!

2 comments: