Monday 17 December 2012

{Merry Christmas Layout}

Ho!  Ho!  Ho!!!  Merry Christmas****  Hello everyone, it's me Scrappin Madge and I am super excited to be the featured designer today.  I am thrilled to show you what I created using the super fun Candi!!  I used several different packs of Candi to create the look I was needing for this layout!

Here is the Layout.....



Here is a close up of the tree and the lights......


Here is the Candi that I used


Covent Garden
Regal Silver

Patchwork

I hope that you enjoyed my fun Layout today.  Be sure to stop by my blog to get a little more info about this fun project HERE...

To purchase your Candi today click HERE.

{loves}
MADGE

2 comments:

  1. Adorable layout! I love the fun colors of CANDi that you used! It was the perfect embellishment for your tree!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete