Wednesday 5 December 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hi everyone, it's Sherri from The Squeaky Scrapper, and today is my day to play with CANDi!!! 

Today I'm showing off one of my Christmas cards and I used the CANDi to accent the holly berries.  I'm more of a less is more kind of girl and in person the CANDi looks soooo nice on the front of the card and gives it that extra umph!!

  I hate how pictures really don't do the project justice, because this is really one of those times!
 
CraftWork Cards CANDi "Very Merry Silver" collection used on the flowers ~ Store Link 

 This is the "Very Merry Silver" Collection CANDi.  As you can see there are other colors than what I've used here in the packet.  There are several other options for the CANDi product which you can find at the store link, along with other products from Craftwork Cards ~ Happy Shopping!!

CraftWork Cards Store Link

CraftWork Cards Blog Link

Photobucket

2 comments: