Wednesday 12 December 2012

Modern Christmas CANDi Ornament!

Hello CANDi people!  I’m so happy to be back with you today to share a super cool and modern Christmas tree ornament!

Ornament

There is a long tradition in my family of making ornaments for our Christmas trees.  In fact, last Christmas my grandmother gave my mother (her daughter) a shadow box with four generations of handmade ornaments from my great grandmother down to me.  I know that gift will be something generations of people in our family will cherish Christmas after Christmas.  Having a handmade holiday is so important.  Even if you don’t do a LOT of crafting for the holidays, take an hour and make something to hang on your tree – you’ll be glad you did. : )

Ornament2

I really loved using CANDi with this paper because it allowed me to use a pack of CANDi that I’ve been yearning to use since I got them! I was having a hard time fitting the Newsprint CANDi into any of my holiday projects but this My Mind’s Eye paper which adds a modern twist with lots of graphic prints and black and white, sure did the trick.

 

Image of CANDi~Rainforest

Add some CANDi to your holiday crafting – even if it isn’t holiday-themed CANDi!  You’ll love how well it goes with your paper, how light-weight it is, and every yummy piece is shiny and beautiful!

Thanks for stopping by! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!  Happy Crafting!

Badge

6 comments:

  1. Britt I love your Candi tree decoration! The colour combinations you have choosen work so well with your My Mind's Eye papers.
    This would make a great decoration for a door too.
    Happy Holidays!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the tradition your family participates in each year... something to treasure for sure!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this project..i just may have to try it myself..tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. websites Dolabuy Celine check this dolabuy gucci click here to find out more this link

    ReplyDelete