Saturday 19 January 2013

Candi Heart

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  Valentine's Day will be here before we know it, so I'm trying to start decorating.  Here's the home decor piece I created:



*Craftwork Cards - Very Merry Silver


*border punch
*circle punch
*Niki Sivils - heart patterned paper












I hope you enjoyed my project!  Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)

Until Next Time,
Jenny ~ Crazy About Cricut 


Here's a couple more links you should know:

CraftWork Cards Stores


For the UK store, click HERE

You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:


CraftWork Cards Blog Link


Photobucket


1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful Valentines decoration! The CANDi adds so much dimension and interest to your heart! Lovely!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete