Friday 15 March 2013

Hey there fellow crafters!  Midge here and I am super thrilled to show you another adorable project using CANDi!  A sweet friend of mine recently found out she was expecting (surprise)!  I made this card to go along with a gift I have for her.  First, let me show you a pic of the 2 different packs of CANDi I used:

I used Metallic "Crushed Ice" and Flower Power "Juliette"
And now a pic of the card, "Royal Bun in the Oven":
I love the way the CANDi makes the crown sparkle!  CANDi  is always a perfect finishing touch for any project!  For more details on this project, I would love you to visit my blog here

If you would like to get some candy of your own click here for the UK 
In the US go to the Scrapbooking Queens Royal Castle Shoppe

I hope you enjoyed this project.  Have a crafty day!  :)



1 comment: