Monday 15 April 2013

{Spring Card....Scrappin Madge}




Hey Friends Happy Monday!!!! Scrappin Madge here and I am super excited to show to you my Craftwork Cards CANDi project!!! I hope that you like it, it was super fun to make.


I love the way that this digi turned out and to top it off with the super cute CANDi! WOW!!!
I used copic markers and a fun rossette with some twine tied into a bow.  Along with a scallop punch along the side.  I used a fun "Thanks so much" stamp for the sentiment.

And if you are wanting to know more about these super fabulous Craftwork Card CANDi's click {HERE}
Polka Dots Citrus Burst

loves-MADGE


1 comment:

  1. Oh my word... this is too cute! I love those darling little birds!! And the CANDi was the perfect touch for your tree!!

    barb :)

    ReplyDelete