Tuesday 24 September 2013

Bath Salts with CANDi!!!

Scrappin Toxic Midge
  
     Good day crafty guys and gals!  Today I have a fun little project to share.  For this craft I chose to work with the "Dots-Sugar Frosting" CANDi and the "Vintage Chic" wreath kit seen here:

I wanted to make a pretty little jar of bath salts for a dear friend of mine.  Here is my result:
             

And here is a close up of the wreath pieces (flowers) and CANDi:
If you look really close, the "gray dots" you can see on the flowers are spray glitter.  I just think everything is better with a little sparkle!  Foam mounting squares adhere really well to the glass and the flowers.  I just added a little washi tape and jute as finishing touches.

These products are just so amazing to work with.  There are countless different ways to put them to good use!  And there are so many different colors and patterns to choose from. There are even a bunch of different wreath kits available!  :)
If you'd like to get some CANDi  or a Wreath Kit of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe

I'd love for you to visit me at my blog:  www.toxictreasures.com

Have a super crafty day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment