Thursday 3 October 2013

Best Witches

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member!  I'm so excited that Halloween is coming!  I'm also doing my first craft fair soon (YIKES!!), so I'm building up my card supply :)  Here's my project for today:



Supplies
                                                              
                                                                   *Craftwork Cards - School Days 



I also used:

*Chic and Scary Cricut cartridge - moon and witch
*Jaded Blossom - Best Witches
*Martha Stewart - orange patterned paper
*Echo Park - Chillingsworth Manor (green paper)
*Papertrey Ink - solid cardstock


*I LOVED the dimension the Candies added to the moon!
*Thought this was the perfect sentiment :)

*The witch, moon, and sentiment were all on pop dots.


I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)


Until Next Time,



Here's a couple more links you should know:



CraftWork Cards Stores
For the UK store, click HERE
You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:



CraftWork Cards Blog Link
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment