Tuesday 8 October 2013

"Bewitching" CANDi

Scrappin Toxic Midge
Hey Crafters!  Midge here, hoping you are having a fabulous day :)  I am thrilled as always to be the Featured Designer for CRAFTWORKCards CANDi.  It's that "Spooktacular" time of year again and I sure love a good Halloween creation!  I just so happen to have one to share today.  On this project I used the polka dots Raspberry Truffle CANDi seen here:
And here is the the mini frame:
I'm going to put a couple of these on the table at our Halloween party.  I am also going to make a bunch to tie as gift tags on the treats I will be passing around.  :)
Well, I hope you liked this creation.  If you would like more details visit me at my blog here.
Can't wait until next time:)
If you'd like to get some CANDi  of your very own (I strongly recommend it),
Click here for the UK
In the US many online retailers are available including here-> The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe
       Have a Super Crafty Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment