Wednesday 9 October 2013

Ice Cream Truck with Candi

Candy from Candy's Creations here today to share a fun Birthday card I made using Craftwork Cards Candi in Polka Dots - Raspberry Truffle and Polka Dots - Citrus Burst.


I created the A2 card base out of Avalanche Bazzill cardstock and Webster's Pages Allison Kreft Creamsicles design paper. The stamped image is from Taylored Expressions Summer Love set and I colored it with Copics. I added Craftwork Cards Polka Dots - Raspberry Truffle Candi to the wheels on the ice cream truck and Robin's Nest Tear Drops in Lovebirds to the edges of the Spellbinders Label Four.

To finish the card I added Craftwork Cards Candi in Polka Dots - Raspberry Truffle and Polka Dots - Citrus Burst with Candi Fix to the bottom right corner of the card.








In the United States Craftwork Cards Candi is available at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe and Scrapbook.com. Have a great day!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment