Saturday 30 November 2013

HAPPY THANKSGIVING WEEKEND!



Candy here from Candy's Creations and today I am sharing a Thanksgiving Card  that I made that includes Craftwork Cards Candi.  To create the Fall tree I used  Want2Scrap® Bare Tree Stencil with  DecoArt® Metallic Lustre - Iced Espresso.  To create the sky I used Salty Ocean Distress Ink and to create the grass I used Peeled Paint Distress Ink.  I added Spring Flower Soft  for the leaves on the tree and Sage Flower Soft for the grass.
For the sentiment I used Heartfelt Creations All Seasons Sentiments PreCut Set  and added  Toy Box Candi to the sentiment.

In the United States Craftwork Cards Candi is available at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe and Scrapbook.com  I hope you and your family are having a wonderful Thanksgiving Weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment