Thursday 20 March 2014

Crown Card with Candi!

Hi Everybody!
Jenny from Crazy About Cricut here, and I'm excited to share another post as a Craftwork Cards Design Team member! I have a cute card to share today.  Here are the details:

*Craftworks - Candi embellishments
*Silhouette - Crown Card (#55807)
*Core'dinations - cardstock

*I thought the orange striped Candi's were perfect for the top of the crown.
*For the turquoise striped ones, I punched a hole in them with my Crop-o-dile and added them to the eyelet border.  What a fun look!



*I love shape cards :)



*This card has some fun dimension!

I hope you enjoyed my project! Make sure to check back here on the Craftworks blog for more gorgeous inspiration from the Craftwork Cards Design Team :O)


Here's a couple more links you should know:

CraftWork Cards Stores

For the UK store, click HERE.

You can also find CANDi in the US at various online stores including:



CraftWork Cards Blog Link
Photobucket

1 comment: